Recharge is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status:
company no. SC287166 and charity no. SC036626.
The Board of Directors are responsible for the management of the
facility. Current Directors are:
- David McNeill
- James Bruce
- Scott Glynn
- Kevan Doherty
They are supported by an advisory group of professionals and
community representatives. We are always looking for people to be
involved in management groups. If you are interested in becoming
involved, contact email@example.com.
Recharge currently employs a full time Project Manager Alan Bell who is supported by a dedicated team of part time staff and volunteers in delivering youth work.
Recharge relies on the support of partner organisations and grant
funders. We are very grateful:
- To BBC Children in Need- for providing funding for a project manager;
- To East Lothian Council - for providing us with the building;
- To The Robertson Trust- for providing funding for the Wednesday drop in night;
- To the Safer East Lothian Fund for funding the Saturday Night drop in;
- To all of our partners, as your continued support is invaluable